Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lots of pictures and updates


Now wearing size 9 months! I tried on the outfit thinking it would be huge on her. To my surprise, it fit perfectly! I can't believe my little baby is getting so big so fast!



Looking out the window at the rain (compliments of Gustav!). She is already trying to climb up on the hearth. Yikes!



Check out Ella's playroom (formally known as our living room!)



What can I say? She's the most beautiful little girl in the whole entire world!



I discovered she now likes to pose for the camera. As soon as Mommy brings out the camera and says "cheese!", she knows it's time to flash a smile. She instantly smiles with her mouth open and scrunches up her nose. That's the Ella pose!



Pulling up on the hearth



Ella now can WALK!! along the furniture while holding on.




Ella no longer plays IN the Jumperoo. Now she likes to play UNDER it!



Ella reading with her friends



She loves playing with Daddy's electronics, which makes Daddy very unhappy.



Snuggling with her buddy Jay


No comments: