Wednesday, August 6, 2008

7 months old!!


Reading my favorite book (given to me by Aunt Jenn)





On the go!



Snuggled w/ Snuggle Bunny




Meeting my Cousin Gaylon for the 1st time



Daddy, what kind of hat is this??



I know, I know! I'm the world's worse mother for not updating the blog in several weeks. I've received numerous complaints about the lack of updates lately, especially since our little girl doesn't seem so little these days. Ella Grace is officially on the go and crawling! Nothing can stop her now! I will try to cover all of her new tricks.

She is not only crawling but also pulling up and even tries to stand on her own. She has legs of steel (or so she thinks)! As long as she doesn't see Mommy around, she is very content crawling around and playing independently with her toys. But once she sees Mommy, she is not happy unless she is being held. The pack 'n play has been very helpful!

Ella now has her own cell phone and remote control since she found Mommy and Daddy's so interesting. I'm sure she'll be making phone calls in no time!

Sometimes at night she cannot go to sleep without Mommy rubbing her back while she is laying in her bed. Like mother, like daughter!

Ella is continuing to become more and more vocal, sometimes too vocal. She is quick to let you know when she is not happy by screaching at the top of her lungs. I'm afraid this is the beginning of temper tantrums. Mommy was so excited when she started saying "mama" last week, but unfortunately, it was only a one time deal. She has great time making spitting sounds, even while eating, which can be a bit messy. It's even more fun when Mommy and Daddy do it back.

Ella is continuing to eat like a champ but remains petite for her age. Fruits and veggies, she eats it all! Except for the spring veggie medley. I can't say I blame her, though. Mommy needs to start getting back in the habit of cooking before Ella decides to ditch the baby food. Hopefully that won't be anytime soon.

What else can I say? Ella Grace is absolutely the most beautifully perfect and precious little girl there is! She never ceases to amaze us and we thank God every day for her.

No comments: