


Mommy and Daddy are still amazed everyday how fast Miss Ella is growing and developing. She has become a pro at rolling over from her back to her belly, but gets extremely upset about getting stuck on her belly. I'm sure she will be rolling across the living room in no time. We had to buy a carpet rug for the floor so that the princess does not bump her head on the hardwood floor. Before too long, we will be needing to cover the fireplace hearth. It's funny how Gene and I used to say we would never let our kid's toys take over our living room. If only you could see it now! The coffee table has been replaced with the baby swing, Jumperoo bouncer, and a blanket full of books, rattles, and many other Ella favorites. And this is only the beginning!
Oh well! It's all worth it! Ella experienced her first bites of rice cereal earlier this week. I really thought she would love it, but I could not have been more wrong. For the past few weeks, she has been very interested in what we are eating and even tries to grab at the food, so I figured she was ready for the big girl food. Unfortunately, she wants nothing to do with it and spits it all out. I think she's just not sure about the new texture in her mouth, so we are continuing to try a little bit each day. Hopefully it will get better with time. I've learned she definitely does not like change and takes a while to warm up to new things, whether it's a new toy, face, or food.
After looking at some the recent pictures I have taken of Ella, I decided I'm a mean mother that enjoys making her beautiful child look ridiculous and that adding a pair of sunglasses makes it even funnier. With all of that hair, she has some crazy hairdo's, especially in the morning. I realized I didn't have very many recent pictures of her looking "normal," so I did a quick photo shoot this morning.









No comments:
Post a Comment