




Can you believe it's already been 3 months? It seems like just yesterday we brought home our little Snuggle Bug. We had a very busy week while Grammy and Grampa were in town. I had to on work one of the days, so Grammy and Grampa had Ella all to themselves. I'm surprised they didn't leave town with her while Gene and I were gone.
We spent the next day at the mall since the weather was a bit chilly, and we all wanted to get out of the house for a little while. On Saturday, Ella had her first adventure to Canton. For those of you who are not familiar with Canton, it is the largest flea market. The weather was beautiful, so everyone else seemed to have the same idea to go to Canton. I was on a mission for hair bows, so Ella has expanded her bow collection. Grammy and Grampa found some treasures, too. We also drove around Tyler to admire all of the Azaleas in bloom. Sunday we went to church, and then Gene's parents came over for a cook-out.
We were very sad to say good-bye to Grammy and Grampa when it came time for them to leave. See you soon in July!
Ella is continuing to entertain us with her talking and activity. I think she will be rolling over very soon. She rolls to each side but hasn't quite gotten the legs to follow over. I have given her strict instructions to not roll unless Mommy is there to see it! She has outgrown her 3 months pajamas because she is too long for them now. She is long and skinny, especially compared to her chubby, bald friends at daycare.
We are looking forward to Aunt Jenn, Uncle Preston, and Mr. Reagan visiting in a couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment