Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I had my weekly appointment with Dr. Lieb today. Everything looks good so far, and my blood pressure is back to normal. I have a feeling Miss Ella Grace is going to take her time coming into the world. Grandma and Grandpa Riley fly down Dec. 30, so hopefully she can make appearance sometime around then. If my body looks ready, Dr. Lieb may induce me a little early, but we will have to see how things go. I don't want to try to make anything happen if my body and Ella Grace aren't ready yet.

She's definitely not deaf or hard of hearing. Gene likes to talk to her, which makes her squirm all around. I think she had already started to melt her daddy's heart. She appears to be head down because I always have a round rump or protruding feet in my rib cage. Although her kicks and punches are quite uncomfortable, it reassures me she is growing stronger and healthier everyday. I can't wait to hold her in my arms!

No comments: